Types of Personal Information collected
We may collect the following personal information from you:
– Contact and payment information such as name, email address, phone number, and credit/debit card details
– Technical information such as IP address, browser type, and operating system
– Usage information such as pages visited, features used, and time spent on our website
– Marketing and communication preferences
Use of Personal Information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
– To provide and improve our services to you
– To process payments and deliver orders
– To communicate with you about our products and services
– To personalize your experience on our website
– To comply with legal obligations and protect our legal rights
We may also use your personal information for marketing purposes, but only if you have given us your consent to do so.
Third-party Data Usage
We may share your personal information with third-party service providers who process data on our behalf, such as payment processors or shipping providers. These providers are obligated to protect your personal information and use it only for the purposes we specify.
We may also share your personal information with our business partners or affiliates, but only if you have given us your consent to do so.
We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
We take the protection of your personal information seriously and have implemented technical and organizational measures to safeguard it against unauthorized access, disclosure, or alteration. We regularly review and update our security procedures to ensure they are effective and up to date.
Opt-out and Data Deletion
You can opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us at any time by using the unsubscribe link included in our emails or by contacting us directly. You can also request to have your personal information deleted from our systems, subject to certain legal obligations.