Are there any compatible extensions available to enable hiding certain modules on specific pages in Joomla
How do I hide certain modules on specific pages in Joomla?
Having control over the modules displayed on certain pages of your Joomla website can be very beneficial for improving the user experience and optimizing the website performance. However, this requires some customization work that can be confusing for many. In this article, we will explain step-by-step how you can hide certain modules on certain pages of your Joomla website.
What are Joomla Modules?
Joomla Modules are special content blocks that are used to display information and functions such as the navigation menu, search form, contact information, news items and other commonly used features.
Steps to Hide Certain Modules on Certain Pages in Joomla
The best way to hide certain modules on specific pages is to use the Advanced Module Manager plugin from Regular Labs. It allows you to control the display of modules on a page-by-page basis. Here are the steps to get started:
- Install and activate the Advanced Module Manager plugin from the Regular Labs website.
- In the Joomla backend, go to Extensions > Modules and click on the module you want to hide on certain pages.
- Under the ‘Menu Assignment’ tab, select ‘On all pages except those selected’ to indicate the pages on which the module should be hidden.
- Click on ‘Select Page’ to choose which pages the module should be hidden from.
- Save the changes and the module will be hidden on the specified pages.
Hiding certain modules on certain pages in Joomla can be done by using the Advanced Module Manager plugin from Regular Labs. If you would like some help with this, or any other Joomla project, our team at Free Spirits can help. We provide fast, stable and reliable hosting based on the CWP7 project and can be reached on our main websites; www.freespirits.gr and www.fspirits.com.